Wednesday 3 October 2012

BIODATA

ABOUT ME !
Hi Sir, you may call me Ruby, my full name you will refused to remember it.

Interest
I have interest in editing by using photoshop or other software that provides nice features. Besides, it might be music, photography and travel to everywhere. 
 
Dreams
We can only dream, dream, dream and dream if we can't achieve the goal that we wanted.
I would like to challenge the singing competition that organized in China, which name THE VOICE OF CHINA.
This might be overly excess in my mind, but if I have the chance, I will appreciate it very very much!
This is the 4 judges that full of experiences in music, I wish I could be like them.
Aspirations
My family can have a good health, I wish my parents can stay longer with me, because I'm afraid any one of them will leave me, I don't think i can take it.
 
From
I come from a place which less disaster, safe and comfortable country, Malaysia. 
 
Childhood Experience
I'm a cleft baby. In my deepest memories, I had a hard time during primary school. I was born with a UGLY FACE, and always tease by other people that I'm cleft. I wish I can stay longer in kindergarten, which no pressure, no harrasment, be a purity kids. I always blame my parents when I was young, be rebel no matter WHEN!

Family Conditions
I have a family which consists 6 members, my dad, my mum, 3 brothers and I. I'm the youngest in the family, which commonly known as a SPOIL CHILD. My family are decent.

 
The 3 top experiences making the most lasting impression on me? not much...

1. visiting the dental clinic, hospital for operation. As I mentioned, I'm a cleft baby, my parents are planning to let me to have a operation by changing my look as what normal person actually have.
 
 
2. Jumping up and down by the side of the drain. While playing with my cousins, we are jumping up and down to have fun. Suddenly, I lost my body balance and cut on the glass ashtray that place nearby the drain, and my scar is like 6-7cm long, I didn't cry, and I don't dare to tell the truth to my mum, but at last she got informed by daddy of my wound on my leg.
 
3. Start to be independent during degree, stay alone in hostel, not relying on my brother. It is a big challenge for me.
 
 
10 important circumstances? (thinking.....)

1. Prefer afternoon classes or class cancelled more than morning classes ( :P )
2. less visiting clinic/hospital (is suffering... ><)
3. aim for a better result
4. Do not smoke infront of me especially I'm talking to you
5. Traffic jams must be solve, is irritating
6. Prefer to stay in hotel to relax or play cards while travelling
7. have a good health
8. Learning to be smart while settling problems
9. Have a good communicate with classmates ( I don't really know how to talk.. :( )
10. Piano will be place on my room
 
That's all about me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment